Fish Smarty is adding New Identify Educational Games for boys and girls.
Kids learn to recognize an activity by choosing multiple choice answers based on an action and activity pictures.
Enjoy the games kids!
Fish Smarty, because we make kids smarter!
A new educational article for parents, Swimming initiation for kids.
Whenever you have thought about initiating your child to a new activity, swimming may have seemed like an interesting, yet risky choice. Why interesting?
Because swimming learnt from a tender age can prevent the development of hydrophobia. Also, it is an activity that once practiced on a regular basis, will help him develop a harmonious and mobile body.
Read more @ Fish Smarty's blog
Just in time for the holidays, Fish Smarty opens for business with Kindergartens and Educational Institutions.
Now professional educators can create School Accounts to help them motivate school children to learn different subjects through interactive games and learning activities for various curricula. All done in a colorful and magical world of Fish Smarty.
The School Account is suited to be used in the classroom, under teacher's supervision. Create your School Account and add kids to your class. Each kid can play and learn individually with Fish Smarty educational games.
From the School Account you can add, modify or delete kids accounts as needed.
Fish Smarty is continuously developed and improved in close cooperation with practicing teachers and kindergarten educators. It has been tried and tested in plenty of schools and classrooms across the world.
Fish Smarty is introducing comics categorization.
An easy way to find the best educational comics for your kid.
1. Sample comics - have a taste of the world of educational comics for kids
2. Maths - have fun counting cakes and donuts;
3. Nutrition - learn to eat healthy;
4. Recycle - protect the environment and save the wild life;
5. Social life - connect and make new friends;
6. Sports - learn to exercise and be in great shape;
7. Travel - discover new places and adventures;
8. Vocabulary - learn to spell and improve vocabulary;
Fish Smarty is introducing drawings categorization.
1. Connect the dots drawings; Your child learns to count and discovers a great drawing behind;
2. Colors fill in; Your kid learns about colors and compositions;
3. Color by numbers; Your kid learns to associate colors with numbers;
4. Storyboard drawings; Your child will improve his creativity by drawing an imaginary world;
5. Scissors; Your child learns to create 3D objects;
6. Mazes drawings; Your kid learns to identify paths and patterns in a simple way;
7. Manga drawings; Your child is exposed to a different style of drawing; Drawing is subjective;
Do you remember some of the advice which nowadays may seem somewhat redundant or even old-fashioned: “Don’t talk to strangers!”, “Don’t
accept gifts from unknown people!”? read more on Fish Smarty educational blog http://fishsmarty.blogspot.com/
Check out new printable coloring page and maze for children on Fish Smarty.
Print, color, explore and have lots of fun! :)
Dear Parents and Kids,
Fish Smarty is happy to announce the Fish Smarty News. Get the latest information about new educational games, comics, drawings, articles, contests, activities and much more. Explore, play and learn every day.
Stay tuned! :)
The Fish Smarty Team